Have a meal and help a cause. Dine-in at any Hometown Restaurant Group location during one of our Dine to Donate days, and 10-percent of your bill (including alcohol and gift cards) will be donated directly to that event’s non-profit organization.
Hometown Restaurant Group’s Dine to Donate program is part of our Meal’s With A Mission initiative. To donate, simply save the date of the Dine to Donate event and show the flyer on the date of the event when dining in-person at a participating Hometown Restaurant Group location. At the end of the day, Hometown will add up all orders and will donate 10 percent of those sales to the listed non-profit organization.
Interested in creating a Dine to Donate event for your organization?
Hometown Restaurant Group partners with local non-profit organizations that provide support and resources to those living, working or support the Ferndale community. Your organization must have a valid W-9 tax form (request for taxpayer identification number and certification) to participate in a Dine to Donate fundraiser. Contact Hometown Restaurant Group Communications Director Kevin Elliott at email@example.com to organize a Dine to Donate event.
- Schedule your Dine to Donate at least four weeks in advance to provide time to properly promote your event. Provide your group or organization’s logo and W-9 to Hometown Restaurant Group.
- Receive and approve your event flyer. HRG will incorporate your organization's logo into your event flyer. This flyer will serve as the official flyer for your event and must be presented to servers for dine-in donations.
- Share Dine to Donate flyers to your friends, families and supporters. Sharing online, in person and through email creates buzz and generates interest in your event.
- Give reminders 48 hours before the event to remind friends, family and supporters of the event. They should already have the flyer, but hearing from you will motivate them to attend.
- Encourage friends and family to bring another person. This is a great way to double your donation total. If you know of one friend attending, encourage them to bring another person with them.
- Flyers must be distributed prior to the event day. Flyers may not be distributed at restaurant on the day of the event. The restaurants will not supply additional flyers for your Dine to Donate after opening on the day of the event.